The beautiful Now Mae has nominated me for a Liebster Award, so what better way is there to write the award post as my first official .com piece!
If you’ve previously followed my blog you’ll know that I gave up my domain to work on a new blog, but since I’ve just not had the confidence to be official. A few people are starting to request sponsored posts and ads, so I thought Now was the time!
The Rules of the Liebster Awards
* Thank the blogger that nominated you!
* Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
* Nominate 11 blogs (or however many you like)
* Ask the bloggers 11 questions.
It’s so amazing to know that people like Now Mae actually read my blog, and it gives me motivation to keep at it – something I was definitely needing in the past month or so, so thankyou so much for the nomination!
1. What is your favourite perfume?
I’m not currently wearing any particular perfume, but my favourite has always been the Ghost ranges; they remind me of all the beautiful and powerful women in my family and makes me feel at home (and also super sophisticated)
2. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to be a columnist for a lifestyle magazine.
3. What is your favourite film?
At the moment, I’ve recently loved a film called Home Again. But others include The Fault in Our Stars, and the most recent Spider-Man Homecoming… because duh
4. What do you enjoy about blogging the most?
I guess I like to just have a little piece of the internet to write down thoughts. I love writing my journeys through mental health and self health, because people seem to really take well to these, and it’s lovely to know that I can help other people simply through writing about what I know.
5. What accent do you have?
I like to call it ‘in denial Yorkshire’
6. What is your favourite foundation?
I don’t wear foundation, but if anyone has recommendations of a full coverage foundation that doesn’t need a primer, hit me up 🙋🏻
7. Do you have anything you want to achieve before the end of 2017?
I’d kill to pass my driving test. But that won’t happen. I’ll settle for mastering the skill of eating ice cream and chocolate without getting fatter.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cereal, no doubt about it.
9. Do you have a middle name?
I have two; Jessica and Marie. Our family is pretty greedy with names. And I’m only Jessica because my brothers girlfriend (aged 5 might I mention) was called that. So, congrats wherever you are now, Jessica!
10. Summer or Winter?
Summer for life
11. Whats your favourite clothes shop?
My heart will always belong to Topshop. My bank balance will always belong to Primark.
My nominations for the Liebster award:
1. What would your one magic wish be?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
4. Dream place to live?
5. Who are your blogging idols?
6. What’s your favourite thing about Autumn?
7. How do you celebrate Christmas?
8. Would you rather have all the shoes you could ever want or all the coats?
9. How much time do you spend blogging/marketing each week?
10. When you’re feeling your worst, what inspires you?
11. Your favourite fashion colour and why?